Thursday, August 09, 2007

More pictures to share!!















Like I said in yesterday's post, Chrissi was not feeling well when we had our pictures taken. I was really disappointed because it was her 1 year picture and the boys 5 year pictures. I'm still thinking about taking her again, just to get some more of her smiling! Aren't the boys getting just so big. They start Kindergarten in a few weeks. I'm excited, but at the same time it makes me sick to my stomach. I will post pictures from our vacation and from Chrissi's party on Monday or Tuesday of next week. So make sure you check back!!!! =)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri & Family,
The kids are beautiful and I really enjoy seeing and reading about everything you've been up to. I cant't beleive the three of them are as old as they are.
Nancy

Laurie said...

Your family is just adorable! I can't wait to meet you guys!