What a BLAST we had at Chrissi's birthday. Originally the party was going to be at our house. But on Saturday we received an offer that we could not pass up. My Uncle Gary called and said that we could have the party at his and my Aunt Linda's house. With the weather going to be around 102 degrees on Sunday we were super excited because Linda and Gary have an inground pool. And not only is it just a pool......it is GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely looks like a resort. Our only rule/request was that they acted like guests in their own home.
It was wonderful!! I think that everyone had a really good time. We had a ton of snacks; Spaghetti and Meatballs, salad, and rolls for dinner; and Chrissi had her very own special Dora Carousel cake and there were clown cupcakes for everyone else. I can't wait to post pictures, which I will do in the next few days. (Major camera issues still, so I have to have them put on CD first.)
Chrissi had such a great day. She just loves to be in the water. She really enjoyed her dinner and the cake was so, so. My dainty little girl does not like to get messy. I can guarantee that will change once she gets older and is hanging out with her brothers more. She received TONS of presents, but was content to let me open them.
Thank you to everyone that was able to make it. We had such a great time and hope that you did as well. Check back for pictures!!!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment