we ran into the Easter Bunny. Katelyn was just enthralled and kept
petting the bunny. It was so cute.
"Easter Bunny scare me!!!" That's what Chrissi said everytime she looked at the bunny.
time, making sure to stay as far away as possible.
We call that "Trisha time", in honor of their mom! (Love ya, Trish!)
Cousin Bucket Heads!!!
Anxiously waiting for their turn.
This was a free Easter Egg hunt that we went to in a local park. The kids all got to pick out a new Easter Basket. The eggs were filled with candy or a piece of paper. If you received a paper you got to pick out a prize. Unfortunately, none of our kiddos got a prize, but certainly had fun collecting the eggs as fast as possible. At the end of the hunt Ian was running back to our group. His eggs fell out of his basket and I saw that Brennan and Dylan were coming after the eggs. They had not seen them fall out of his basket. Dylan was really upset with me when I took on back from him and gave it to Ian. I tried to explain that he had just dropped them. He told my mom on the way home that he was mad at CherCher. I felt so bad. But I'm sure after I gave him his Easter Basket on Sunday it was all good.
When we were leaving Brennan got separated from the group. Ian noticed first and in a semi panicked voice asked where his brother was. Trisha and I began looking for him. Trish found him first. When he got to me he just broke down crying. All I could do was hug him tightly for a few minutes until the shaking subsided; his and mine.
All in all a super fun time and can't wait to do it again next year!

5 comments:
Such cute pics... I have to admit that I am on Trisha Time often!
My son LOVES to put the sand bucket on his head...kids are funny!
Great post!!!!!!Which park did you go to I will have to go next year!!!
The Bucket heads remind me of the movie "Parenthood".
Go away Scary bunny!!
what a great day minus the "separation", cheri!!! katherine was always (still, is) scared of the easter bunny, too, ha!!!
much love,
dani xxxxx
I love the egg Hunk. ;)
Great photo's!!! I want more posts!
Post a Comment