While the kids were on Spring Break I took the opportunity on one of my days off (Tuesday and Thursday) to take the kids to the Arch. Not really the easiest task in the
world to do alone, but all in all we had a truly great time! Thunderstorms were predicted for that afternoon, so we decided to get there early. Just by looking at
the pictures you can tell that it's pretty chilly out. It actually would have been
a gorgeous day if it wouldn't have been so windy. I'm not talking about mildly windy, no it was so windy that while driving everyone was all over the road. The Arch tends to sway a bit on a
not so windy day, but with winds so high, it was really swaying.
After we stepped off the tram and walked to the observation room I realized that I kept
bumping into the wall. I couldn't even walk straight!!
And no, MOM, I did not forget Ian's jacket!!!
He promised me it was in the car.
The kids on the tram ride up!




5 comments:
It looks like it was a blast! I love the butts pic!!!!
OMG I would have been scared to death to go up in that thing on a day that was that windy! :) I did it on a calm day! How fun and exciting!
They say that the arch sways up to 18 inches. I am glad you didn't get seasick.
You are such a cool Mama! I want to go to the Arch now!
how fun!!! i have been to st. louis dozens of times but have never gone up in the arch...
love,
dani
Post a Comment