Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday night suds!

At least for ONE night we have gotten Chrissi out of the kitchen sink!!!! Chrissi used to always be FREAKED out by our tub. After the first time that I completely terrorized her by trying to give her a bath in the master bath tub, she would barely even walk more than one foot into the room. Last night the boys wanted to take a bath in our tub, which is a real treat since they normally take showers in the morning. Chrissi was already in her pajamas, but I guess it looked like so much fun she almost went head first into the tub. So we decided to try it again. And guess what, she LOVED it!!! The pictures are pretty cute, but could be a lot better if I had a new camera and could get rid of this dinosaur that I have!!! (Hint, hint)





4 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG even though they were taken with the dino cam they are precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaime said...

Adorable!!!! Hey- how was Chi town?

dani said...

you can't beat a big ol' bubble bath, cheri:) the pictures are great, and i'm happy chrissi had such a great experience!!!
love,
dani

Jill said...

Cute kiddos!!!!!!!!!!