Saturday we went to Mark and Sue's for the annual balloon race, parade and fireworks. We had such a blast!!!!!

We are sooooooo excited!!! We are ready to head to the parade!!!

Lots of candy just for us!


Wookie, I godda sucker!!


Just being silly waiting to hike to the park to jump in the bounce house!!

We took the shortcut to the park. That meant we had to walk through the "forest" as Brennan called it. We went this way last year without any problems. This year there was problems!! I tripped on a vine on the ground and lost my shoe. My sister-in-law Sue offered to get it for me. Wasn't that sweet! Little did she know that she would land in the mud filled CRATER/Rain made creek.

Another look at where my shoe AND Sue landed!!!

"Hey! I got the shoe didn't I?" Thanks, Sue!!!

Getting one last drink before bouncing in the bounce house. When it was the boys turn to get in Brennan said, "Can we go together because we are brothers. We are twins. And we are 6." I was talking to them later and told them that they aren't really twins. They both told me that I was wrong because they wanted to be twins so they were. I guess because they've heard me and Jesse asked that so often, they just decided it would be cool if it were true.

Bren, you might not like this picture when you get older. Skip, Bren, skip!!!

Here is Ian running from side to side of the bounce house. That might not sound like a bunch of fun, but he had a blast. You should have seen how far we would bounce backwards when he hit the wall!!!

Sue looks so tickled that she doesn't have to put their shoes on them!! Yeah!!!

Playing in the park waiting for the balloon race.


When we came back from the park Chrissi woke up in time to see the balloons take off and go right over Sue and Mark's house.

"Dat's Awesome!!!" Chrissi said that everytime she saw a new balloon take off.

The boys borrowed Derek's binocular's to get a closer look at the balloons. I wish he would have brought two pairs. It almost came to blows a few times!

The balloons were closer than my cheap camera would show!!! Time for a new camera.

Chrissi's favorite snack........CRACKERS!!!!

Amy!!!! Put some clothes on!!!

Happy First Anniversary, Derek and Janelle!!! Can't believe it's been one year since your beautiful wedding!!!

YUMMY!!!!!!!! Dinner time!!!!!!


Chrissi really did enjoy the fireworks, but everytime I took a picture the flash made her appear to be sleeping. Regardless, how sweet is this picture!

Jesse and his sis posing for a picture!! Ahhhhhhhhh!
After our busy day on Saturday we just relaxed Sunday during the day. That late afternoon/evening we met Danny, Erika, and my cousin Trish plus all of their kids at the park for a picnic. We had a really good time!

Chrissi, Ian, and Brennan playing before all of the other kids arrived.


Dinner time! We could only get one picnic table so needless to say it was a tight squeeze.

Erika and Katelyn made us all caramel apples for all of us. That was an awesome treat!!!

Look how big my niece is getting!!!! Love all the rolls!

TIME FOR THE BUMPY SLIDE!!!!!



Everyone watch out Erika wants a turn!!

Katelyn sporting her new "do"!!!

My kids with Trisha's girls getting ready to go down all together.

Bumpy, bumpy, bumpy on her belly, belly, belly. (Yep, that's actually something I sang to her after she got off.)

Danny, are you having a good time. As if Trisha doesn't have her own kids to push, now she has to push you too!!!

Brennan and Dylan wanted to get in on the action!!

Ok, Danny! This is really just too much. NOW Katelyn is pushing you?!?!?!?

Chrissi and Daddy having a GREAT time on the swings. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!


Danny was pushing the girls so fast we thought they were going to throw up!!!

Erika's turn!!! (Don't worry, Erika, I didn't post the thong picture........that's for BLACKMAIL!! Just kidding!)

Bradley putting his pet frog in his pocket. Nope not a joke. Fortunately the frog was in a container. I doubt the frog has any brains left. That frog did EVERYTHING Bradley did except for the few minutes he asked his Dad to watch the frog.

Brennan and Dylan climbing!!


More Chrissi cuteness!


One last swing before we get in the car!!
What an AWESOME weekend!
7 comments:
It all looks like SO MUCH FUN, CHeri! The kids are ALL beautiful!
I love the one with Bren skipping. LOL We need to go that park SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW, cheri!!! that was one FULL weekend... FULL of sooooooooo much fun:D
is that "baby dani"??? if it is, she has really grown (so cute)!!!
love,
dani
Wow! Looks like you guys had a busy and fun filled weekend! You gonna submit pics for the calendar?
cheri,
it looks like you guys had a blast.... love the pics
alex
Wow- it looks like you had a great weekend!!! I love your kids (and you guys ;)
What a fun day for your family! Love all the pics.
Post a Comment