Chrissi has been on about 5 rounds of antibiotics over the past two months and the darn ear infections will not go away. So I went around the pediatrician after Chrissi was so miserable last weekend and took her straight to the ENT office that put tubes in Brennan's ears. Our consult was with a different doctor in the practice. He looked at her and decided that tubes would be the best thing for Chrissi as well, and was able to schedule to procedure for this Friday. So happy that he could get us in so quickly..........well it helped that we are on vacation next week and he is on vacation for the next 3 as well.
This doctor completely won me over when he opened the door and I was sitting there holding Chrissi and he gasped when he saw her. When he told me that I had one of the cutest little girls that he had ever seen, I KNEW this was the doctor for us!!!! Because OF COURSE she is the cutest little girl............but then again, doesn't every mommy think their baby is the absolute cutest. =)
So say a little prayer for Chrissi!!!!
Take care!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

3 comments:
I sure hope that she is feeling better Friday! Poor girl!
Hey- did you notice that Chrissi is on the front page of Carol's website now? www.guatemalamiracles.com
I thought it was her in her pink dress and bow!!! ;)
Chrissi - I hope your ears are much better and you are enjoying your vacation! Big hugs to all 3 of you Guate tots!
Happy Birthday Chrissi! I can't wait to see pics of the cake.
Elizabeth
Post a Comment