I very seriously doubt that it will happen, but Thursday is my birthday. Wouldn't that be such a cool birthday present to get out of PGN?? I know that would be the only present that I REALLY want. =)
We have been very busy trying to get ready for Christmas. I must admit, Ian and Brennan are going to be extra spoiled this year. They are so cute about Christmas this year, that everytime I am in a store I find something else that they would like!!! Someone stop me!!!!! The smiles on their faces Christmas morning will be so worth the credit card bills.
My car broke down on Hwy 270 last Thursday. Only one year old with 16,000 and major engine trouble. That was no fun being stuck on the highway, but that's another reason why I love On-Star!!!
That's about it from here. Please say a prayer (or two) that we get out of PGN soon!!!!!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment