We are officially in PGN!!! We were submitted yesterday!!!! Again, PGN is the final court, so to say, that has to approve our adoption. This can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, but I'm thinking positive!!!! My good friend Jaime was just re-submitted to PGN (did I forget to mention that you can get kicked out of PGN for errors with your paper work.....even as far as signatures not being legible, blah, blah). So how cool would that be if we could go to Guatemala to get our sweet little girls at the same time!!!!! Please say lots of prayers that we receive a reviewer in PGN that is "for" adoptions and will not nit-pick us to death. We know there is no way that Christina will be home before Christmas, but January or February would be good!!! Thanks so much for all of the support!!!!!
1 comment:
Great news!! It always makes my heart flip when I hear about a PGN OUT!!! Come on PINK!!!!
Post a Comment