I am really hoping that receive our Pre-Approval this week and possibly get out of Family Court. Carol is leaving for Guatemala on Friday. At least when Carol is in Guatemala I feel like she has a better opportunity to find out what truthfully is going on and where we are at in the process. I think it would be FANTASTIC if she sent us an update saying that we are in PGN!!! We have not started on Christina's room.........although I bought everything MONTHS ago. We decided to wait until we were in PGN. Even though we could sit there for months, it is still that much closer to the end!!!
We did send a package with Carol. We sent disposable cameras, toys, and a Christmas outfit for the baby. I also painted ornaments for the foster family. One is a Santa Claus holding a picture of Christina. It's pretty cute! I just hope they all make it to Guatemala in one piece!!! I also sent a photo album filled with pictures from our visit trip for the foster mother.
Anyway, keep us in your thoughts and prayers that things get moving for us this week!!!!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment