

We received our Pre-Approval from the Embassy on Friday. Marco will hopefully pick it up from the Embassy today and then take our file to PGN!!!! It is now time to start on the baby's room!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get started this weekend!!!!! =)
The boys have both been sick. Ian started with a temperature on Wednesday around 104. And then on Thanksgiving Brennan started with a temp as well. No other signs, just temperatures. We sent Jesse to his sister's house for Thanksgiving and we stayed home. I did get to leave the house for a bit on Friday when my dad watched the boys. Their temps continued between normal to 102. At that point they also had REALLY runny noses and bad coughs. So that is how the weekend continued. Every three hours alternate between ibuprofen and tylenol. Jesse ended up sick on Friday night, all day Saturday he had a temp of 102. Jesse is better, but the boys continue to be sick. So off we go to the doctor at 10:10. I think it is probably just viral, but b/c the temp has been here for over 4 days they want to see them.
I did take the boys to get their pictures taken on Tuesday. The pictures turned out cute, the experience was a nightmare!!! Never again will I go with them alone!! I have a good story or educational advice regarding that trip, but I'll save that for a post later today or tomorrow!!! (But aren't the boys cute!!!!!!)

1 comment:
Wonderful!!!! Doesn't it feel fantastic and scary at the same time??
Post a Comment