Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy 3 months, Sweetheart!


Dear Christina,

I am missing you like crazy today. You are three months old today and I'm sure you are getting so big. You will be going to the doctor any day now and I can not wait to see new pictures of you. I watched the video of you this morning, because I can not get you off my mind lately. We know that Ingrid and her family are taking such great care of you and showering you with love and affection. That is apparent from meeting them and from the emails that I have received from Ingrid. Even though I know this to be true, I still wish you were home with us forever. Your brothers keep showing your pictures to their friends. They are both really excited to meet you. They talk about you all the time!!! We went shopping today to buy some things to send with Carol for you. Carol will be seeing you in about 10 days or so and will take lots of pictures and video for us. We can not wait to see you!!! We love you so much, Christina, and can't wait to hold you in our arms again!! Hugs and kisses!!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy 3 months Christina!!! My Maya is only 4 days older. She is a doll. Hang in there, the day will come soon when she will be in you arms forever.