I can not believe that it was two years ago that Chrissi was FOREVER placed in our arms!!
Ingrid, Franco, and family we can not begin to express our gratitude to
you all for the love and care you gave to Christina in her first 7 months until we
could finally be joined with her. You are forever in our thoughts and prayers.
Christina...........Chrissi...........you definitely have a mind of your
own and a super duper strong will, but you are also the sweetest little
girl in the world that gives the very best kisses and hugs EVER!!!
When I walked in your room this morning and told you Happy Family Day,
you beamed up at me and said, "thank you, Mommy!"
And then all day long you have gone around and told everyone
Happy Family Day!!!
It was so incredibly sweet!

Started off with a little lunch that consisted of leftover pizza with your brothers.

Mommy made this brownie cake for you, we call it a "Kiss Cake"

Grandma came over and was able to use Mommy's computer, because her internet has been out, Damn Charter!!!

Sweet kisses with Grandma!

Bama and PaPa couldn't be here for dinner, but here you are talking to Bama on the phone!!

For dinner we had your favorite............Chicken, homemade baked beans (for the first time ever I think I made them like Aunt Linda), homemade mac and cheese, and cucumber salad.
Summer meal in the middle of winter!!! Kind of like breakfast for dinner.......THE BEST!

The face says it all!!

Spoiled rotten..........Grandma feeding you your THIRD helping of beans!

"oh yah, that's good!"

Bren, getting in on the action.

Isn't that beautiful!! This is a plant from Jesse's mom. It blooms beautifully this time of year every year.

Dylan stopped by to enjoy some brownie cake........do you think he liked it?? lol

Sweet, sweet Bradley.......Bama is trying to steal your thunder by snatching a kiss in the background!!!

Looks like they like it!

Bama's baby!

Taking a break from the computer to pose for a pic. (Trust me, it is hard for them to take a break!!!)

The two BR boys! Brennan and Bradley!

My Dad!!! Causing trouble, I'm sure!! lol

Chrissi and Bama pretending to cry!

Total fun!!!!
5 comments:
happy family day, chrissi:)))
it looks like a perfect day for a perfect little girl!!!
everything looks scrumptious, cheri; i do believe you outdid yourself:D
love,
dani
OMG! 2 years alredy! Happy forever family day Chrissi!
Now I am hungry for BBQ!
I am late in congratulating your family!!! I do have a note on my calendar that says, March 2nd Chrissi at Embassy though!
Oh Happy Day!!!
happy 2nd family day!! (a few days late).. you guys look like you had a fun filled family celebration..
alex
Post a Comment