Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas came early!

I have not shared this publicly on my blog, but it is now time. My dad lost his job 15 months ago and he was locked in a non-compete clause. To say that because of that it has been extremely difficult to find another job in his industry would most definitely be the understatement of the century!!!! I am so THRILLED to post the news.............HE HAS A JOB!!!!!!! He worked so hard for this to come together. I have always been so proud of my dad, but after the way he has endured this stress and how much time and effort he put into getting this position just makes my heart burst with pride.

I love you so much, Dad, and am beyond ECSTATIC for you!!!!!!!!! We have completely enjoyed having you all to ourselves for the last 15 months, but we are so excited for you to get back out there and kick some serious ass!!!!!

8 comments:

Jaimee said...

Yahoo Cheri and Cheri's Dad! This is wonderful news. Way to go!

-Jaimee

Jill said...

Yeah Cheri's Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

YEAAAAAH for Cheri's dad! What a great Christmas present!

Jaime said...

So he got it!!!! YEAH for Dad! The girls didn't tell me. :)

What a huge weight off your families shoulders.

How was Tunica?

Cheri said...

Thanks, Girls! Laurie you are right what a GREAT Christmas present. I even had to change the title of my post.

Jaime, Tunica was a lot of fun. I'll post about that soon. The girls didn't tell you because they didn't know........found out last night!

dani said...

another answered prayer!!! merry Christmas, cheri and family:)
much love,
dani

Alex and Sam said...

cheri...
WOOOHOOOOOO is right thats wonderful news

alex

Xadie's Journey said...

YIIIPPPPEEEE!!!!! That's so great to hear he is back and kicking some booty!