Thankfully it's not Brennan. But unfortunately Jesse is going to have surgery on his knee again. His knee has been completely worse after his past surgery and the doctor kept brushing him off and telling him to give it more time. He finally decided to have a second opinion. The new totally awesome doctor does want to go in a take a look at his knee. From there we will know what the next course of action is. We had planned to have the surgery done during my vacation, the week between Christmas and New Year's, but that didn't work out. He is having surgery next Friday, November 21.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!!!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

4 comments:
Bless his heart. Praying for a speedy recovery and good news!
cheri, i will definitely say a prayer for him!!!
love,
dani
Oh no, I hope he doesn't miss the chili cookoff!
Robin, not sure if he will be there, but don't worry, I'll be there with my chili!!! Did I mention that it will be the WINNER!!!
Post a Comment