My poor, poor baby!!! As I said in my last post that Chrissi has Fifths Disease. Well, now it appears that she has chicken pox as well. She was exposed to Chicken Pox about 2 weeks ago and has finally broken out. I don't know if I would say "broken out" really describes it. So far she has a mild case, thank God. The strange thing is that the pox are primarily on her butt, inner thighs, and her private area (not sure what we are going to call that yet........can't stand the actual word). I have called the doctor's office twice asking if it could be anything different......severe diaper rash or what have you. They insist it has to be chicken pox. She has not had a fever or anything and remains her sweet and happy self.
We hope that this will be the last thing that my sweet baby gets for a while.
In other news, we are still having "crawling practice". I have a feeling that Christina is going to be a GREAT swimmer because that looks like what she is doing when she tries to crawl. She is learning how to scoot around to get to whatever is on the floor that she wants. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get her movin' please post a comment!!! =)
Have a great three day weekend!!!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

1 comment:
I bet she'll be crawling by next week! Melia didn't crawl until she was a little over 8 1/2 months!
I didn't know the boys could name every president- they could teach me a thing or two!
Post a Comment