Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Excuse the lack of posts!

WOW!!!! That one word sums up how crazy it has been. I am happy to say that last night we had Ian and Brennan's PreK graduation. They looked completely adorable and their baby sister was super excited to be part of it. She really liked when they would sing. One of the songs they sing is all of the Presidents to the tune of Yankee Doodle. That is amazing to me that a 4 year old can remember every President of the US and in the correct order, but their own mom had to request the words from the music teacher. I'm such a great example. Oh well, we alwyas say that want our children to be smarter than us, right? =)

Christina has had a terrible rash for the past week. We took her to the doctor and she has Fifth's Disease. Definitely NOT as bad as it sounds. Personally, I do not want to hear the word disease at all related to my daughter, but regardless if it has to be associated with her, I'll take that one. Basically all it is is this rash all over their body as well as really red cheeks. It can be itchy so we have been giving her Benadryl to keep her comfortable. I think the rash is bothering me more than her. It is going away and I'm so happy.........then she'll have her sweet baby smooth skin again.

Still no progress with the crawling aspect. We continue to have "crawling practice" at my house on a daily/nightly basis. I often think that Chrissi is laughing at us. Me, Jesse, Ian, and Brennan all lay on the floor around Chrissi and try to show her how. I have to remind the boys not to hand her the toys on the floor, I put them out of her reach to get her to try to MOVE toward them. Oh well, I'm sure she'll get it soon enough and then she'll be all over the house and into everything. I forsee a future post..........."Remind me, Why did I want Chrissi to crawl?". =)

All in all everything has been great! I will post pictures later this week! Promise!!!!!

Take care!!!

1 comment:

Me? A Mom? said...

I was beginning to think you abandoned the blog!

Hugs to Christina. Hope she gets better soon!