Friday, January 12, 2007

Look at my little Angel!!!!







Boy oh Boy!!!! Am I gonna be in trouble with this one!!!!!


Here is her medical report!




This morning I have just finished seeing little Floridalba, she is now aged 5 months and has been, the caregiver shares with me healthy in the past month, also, on the basis of what the person who cares for her tells me, her development also appears to be heading in the right direction she is a happy little girl who is now able to roll form her stomach onto her back and tries really hard to roll over completely, will attempt and grab whatever is nearby and of course brings everything to her mouth, she continues to enjoy being talked to and will make many cooing and some initial babbling noises in return and also to call attention to herself. The caregiver tells me that this little one takes well her diet and is also receiving her ordered vitamin supplement. Upon evaluation today I found this little one in god health her physical and neurological exam do not disclose any obvious abnormality, her weight today is 16 lbs 14 oz, length of 60.6 cms and head circumference of 40.9 cms. She received today her following dose of Polio vaccine. Please find some pictures attached.


3 comments:

krambk said...

Cheri,

Your little one is so adorable, I am a a.com fellow forum member and I live near Warrenton Missouri, Looking for other Locals in the area.

Brandee
Krambk

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so cute. She looks very healthy also.

Ingrid de Franco said...

Cheri,

Me encanta ver las fotos que el doctor les envía de Flory, esta tan bella, recientemente comenzó a mandar besitos a las personas que tiene cerca, junta los labios y emite un sonido tan dulce, es tan adorable. Y pensar que pronto estará con ustedes y ya no la tendremos cerca de nosotros... nos hará mucha falta.

Walter Franco (esposo de Ingrid)