Monday, January 08, 2007

5 months old today!

I can't believe that Christina is 5 months old already. We miss her like crazy. She should go to the doctor at some point this week and then we'll receive a medical update as well as new pictures!!!!! YEAH!!! We are entering week number 6 in PGN. I am hoping and praying that we hear something soon. I'm starting to get really anxious!! On Saturday I went shopping with my mom and it was Brennan's turn to go with us. We walked into Kohl's and there were stuffed animals by the registers. Bren picked one up and said, "I want to get this." Automatically my response is, "Not today, honey." That is until he said, "For my baby sister." It was really sweet! I think he is going to be a good big brother. I already know that Ian will be b/c of the way he looks out for Brennan already.

Please, please say a prayer or two for us that Christina gets out of PGN and we can all be joined together very, very soon!!!!!! Thank you!!!

No comments: