Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Pats Day - 2nd post

Ian was sick the entire week of St. Pats. He had an off and on temp of about 101 - 103. No other symptoms, except he would get a bad headache and his eyes would hurt right about the same time the fever would come on.Of course we didn't do anything for St. Pat's except make corned beef , so Ian was able to continue to rest. Sweetie that he is, he wore his St. Pat's Green (check out the socks) and posed for pics.
And if you know me, you also know that I can not STAND the corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes normally eaten on St. Pat's (and believe it or not, I am Irish!). So why in the world would I make corned beef. Well, while I do not like the typical meal, there is nothing better than a Reuben sandwich made with corned beef. What a yummy dinner! Jesse and I loved it!
The kids, of course, would not even try it!
Maybe next year.


How cute are they?




4 comments:

Kelly said...

They are so cute!!!I will call you in tomorrow!

dani said...

they ARE shamROCKIN', cheri!!!
love,
dani

Laurie said...

Love these pictures!

Jaime said...

stink'n adorable!