Monday, December 08, 2008

Tenders

The other night I was TRYING (key word) to take the kids picture in front of the Christmas tree. Chrissi definitely had ants in her pants and was jumping and squirming all around. At one part she kind of sat in Bren's lap in a (cough, clear throat), not so nice way and kind of "smashed" his privates. Now I've heard them called all types of things, but Brennan laughed and said, "Ohhhhhh, my tenders, she smoosh'd my tenders". We all busted up laughing. Not too certain, but that might come from Kung Fu Panda. I think I overheard that tonight on our way home. I seriously still laugh when I think about him saying it. I guess it's nicer than what he could be saying, right?

5 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG that is so funny! That's a keeper phrase.

Kelly said...

OMG BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

dani said...

well, i'm sure they are, cheri!!!
bahahahahahaaaa!!!
love,
dani

Jaime said...

His poor tenders...I like that better than other words!!! How funny

Alex and Sam said...

thats too funny!!!!!

alex