We had a great Easter. The boys were so completely into the whole Easter bunny thing this year. It was pretty cold here and Ian was a bit under the weather, but all in all they had a BLAST!!! Christina got to wear her pretty princess dress. Yes, I am dressing my little girl like I swore I would not. Lots of pink and lace. But you know what, after having two boys it is so exciting to be able to have the frilly stuff. I am having a problem connecting my camera to my computer to download pictures, so I will add pictures soon after I have them put on a cd.
I hope you all had a great Easter! Would love to hear from you!!!
Oh yah, on a side note, I have to tell you the cutest thing Brennan did on Sunday. Jesse and I have a competition with the baby..........he tries to get her to say DADADADADADADA................and I try to have her say MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA. Well Brennan wanted in on the action. Chrissi was in her high chair and he went up to her and said, "Say Brennan, Brennan, Brennan." It was sooooooo cute!!!!!
Take Care!
a return to "beautiful"...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment