Sunday, March 11, 2007

We are back!!!!

We returned home last Tuesday with our sweet baby girl and boy oh boy has it been just a whirlwind here. She is such a sweet, happy, healthy little girl. Many, many apologies to everyone for the lack of contact since we've been home. If you have emailed me and I have not responded I am so sorry. I am going to try to start going through my emails later in the week. I will also update the blog with more details about our trip and pictures hopefully later this week. We have "stuff" all over the house right now b/c we have been so busy!!! So please bare with me for a few more days and I promise to give you all the information I know that you are dying to know!!! (Did I mention how cute Christina is???) =)

More to come!!!!!

No comments: